Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Little Corn Island

I'm surprisingly still alive after some life-threatening activities. After a few days in the north west in Nicaragua, I went boarding on a volcano (some scratches more) and I chased my water fear away by following a diving course (drank way too many salty water). So finally I am a real 'aquarius'!
My left foot got hurt because I thought that would be an effective way to stop my boomerang gift (thanks TRITEL amigos!).
The transport in Nicaragua is not thát easy either. I had to take two busses for more than 10 hours, a boat for two hours and a small airplane to reach the most wonderful paradise island ever, Little Corn Island. Well hidden and yet undiscovered by Google Maps, this place hosts Jamaican Bob Marley lookalikes and it turned out to be a great dive spot, surrounded by white beaches - palm trees included, bien évidemment. Stefano, the charismatic Italian dive instructor m (imagine his under water guestures and multiplicate by 1000), did teach me how to enjoy the under water world, providing me the opportunity to stick to the topic of this trip, "the world is not enough".
Now relaxing with a pineapple cocktail just in front of me, starting to wonder how I will go to Costa Rica. In 10 days I will probably meet Graham in Bocas del Toro, the one and only Caribean party island.
Greetings!
dM3

2 comments:

this is Belgium said...

blij je rapport te lezen en from Belgium mee te kunnen genieten van je belevenisssen.
sorry to hear about your fuzzschmerzen maar ik stel vast dat je weet hoe ermee om te gaan
take care of yourself en olé olé, enjoy the ride!
ik kijk uit naar de volgende verslagen!
ciao

Anonymous said...

Paradizzzzzzzze